Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Money Earning

I'm sure, like most people, I'm always on the lookout for ways to make a few more pennies.

In my time I've tried all the usual stuff such as gambling (
not really but it is an option), MLM, Pyramid schemes, sign up for surveys (only to find you never meet their criteria), and various other ways. I've read loads of postings about how to make money but the problem with most of them is they are anti-Europe or specifically anti-UK.

I guess that is probably a little harsh butthe reality is that most of these PTR (Pay To Read) sites and their ilk and based on you beign in America or one of its chosen subsidiaries.

Therefore I'm on a bit of a mission, once more, to genuinely see if I can find site/s that will pay out, without too much hooplah and without too much brain ache on how I actually earn from them. Shoudl I find success then I will report back here ....

No comments: