Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogs I Read - 2

In an effort to keep content moving on here I'm making a concerted effort to post on as regular a basis as I can.

http://www.chrissanders.org - this blog first came to my attention because I was looking for some very specific info on packet sniffing, and whilst at the time of my initial look this blog didn't answer my query it did pique my interest enough for me to bookmark it.

Specifically the 5 part series on using WireShark (aka EtherReal) to analyse packets. I have read and digested them all and have learnt from them and I heartily recommend it. Pop on over to Chris's blog and scroll down the right hand side until you find the "Packet Analysis" link for teh series. I note he's also written a book which I just may have to dig out some cash and purchase.

One of the reasons I've stuck with reading his blog is that his professional interests seem to mirror mine fairly closely but I'll admit he seems a far better web designer than ever I'll be. So, give Chris's blog a go, I know I'll be continuing to read.

No comments: