Wednesday, November 03, 2004

MsSt (Hons) Master of Stupidity ....

Ok - so you want to hack off your staff in one easy lesson, then I guess you need to talk to my management! They've become experts at prevarication and mastered the art of staff annoyance.

Their latest trick is to change the access to vital parts of the building without actually informing staff that this has happened and then putting their heads up their collective arses when challenged as to the reasons why and to what end. It's not that I object to the change or to the fact that they may even have reasons that are valid. What I do object to is that they haven't bothered to advise anyone of the "new rules" and in reality had I done a similar thing without proper paper work and change control documentation then I'd expect to be torn a new one! Proverbially speaking of course.