Monday, December 11, 2006

5Q's - Alexis Ohanian

So, I have my first success in the 5Q's - here are Alexis Ohanian of reddit fame - not bad 2 days for my first ever reply with something I wasn't sure would even fly. So now I'm encouraged to keep trying a little longer at least.

Alexis's answers start below the line.

____________________________________________________________

I'd be happy to answer your 5 questions, thanks for coming up with such an eclectic set :-)

1. What are you reading now or what did you last read?
I recently finished A Perfect Mess (great if you're messy) and I'm currently reading Lolita (great if you're...uhh...nevermind).

2. What's your best bit of advice?
Don't take any advice from a 23 year old.

3.Half-full or half-empty?
Half-full, unless I'm thirsty, then it's just empty.

4. What's your alternative career choice?
Someone to help bring habeas corpus back, I miss that dude.

5. Who would you get to play you in a movie?
John Krasinski or Christopher Walken

Best,
Alexis

No comments: