Saturday, December 09, 2006

5 Questions

I have this idea ... I'm going to try it out and see if it flies.

The idea is this:

I approach people** - probably via eMail and ask them 5 questions. That's it, no more, no less and then I publish their answers here. The questions themselves may be the same each time or they may be based upon the person being questioned.

Whether these folks elect to answer some, all or none and how they answer is entirely their choice - I will simply create a new post with their answers.

I may also keep a strike list of those who don't reply and a hit list for those that did reply but declined


** These people are liable to famous if even only very slightly so for some reason or another. Be they a Bill Gates or someone who became infamous beacuse of something they did or that happened to them.

No comments: